Saturday, February 5, 2011

November 2010 w/ the Baileys (the elders)

Well, I finally get around to blogging again. It's been a while. But the Bailey's were here for the month of November, and then we were pretty much gone for the month of December. But I thought I should at least put some highlights from my parent's visit...

Let's start with snakes.



And another snake.



Here they have some cooked fish and some raw fish. Our neighbor Iha-san treated. Bet you can guess which one they didn't finish.



This is Big Dip. We must have hit this place a half dozen or more times.



They hadn't picked up on the chopstick thing yet, so I had to ask for forks. I guess all they had were kiddie ones...



Here, Lon Cousteau is preparing for his snorkeling excursion in the East China Sea.



Exploring beautiful Maeda Flats at low tide.



And, what trip would be complete without a visit to a ginormous 100 ft. tall bird made out of cement?

No comments:

Post a Comment