Sunday, February 6, 2011

Springtime in Okinawa

Well I guess springtime is here already? Whatever the case, the cherry blossoms are out. So we took a drive to the cherry blossome festival at Nakijin castle ruins and spent some time wandering around. It was a beautiful day. Sunny and close to 70 degrees.


Not sure what this has to do with cherry blossoms, but of course Bri was all over this photo op.










Is it just me, or does Holly look like she's been eating too many Okinawa donuts lately?

JK- she looks B-E-A-U-tiful.

3 comments:

  1. Holly looks great:) Congrats you guys we miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cherry blossoms -- that was one of my favorite parts about living back east. Beautiful! And Holly looks GORGEOUS, as always! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?????? You didn't even tell us! I am jumping for joy!!! Congratulations. I think I might cry for you now.
    Please email or call me with more info.
    -meg

    ReplyDelete